Friday 26 September 2014

Non productive couple of weeks

I apologise for the lack of updates over the last couple of weeks. Things have been a bit hectic here with two holidays and a funeral. The roughest, of course, was the latter, which was my grandmother's passing. She was a third parent to me, so my mind hasn't been able to focus on any painting or reading lately.

A bit of progress has been made on the buildings I've been painting, so this weekend, my plan is to finish them off and give them a spray coat, and make an update before the weekend is through.

Thank you all for the continued views and comments, they are always appreciated.



6 comments:

  1. Sorry about your loss mate. Always hard. If you ever need a chat drop me a line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolesences mate... hope your back in the groove shortly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sorry to hear that - I lost my grandma at the end of August, and as with yours, I was very close to her. Still doesn't feel real. I hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. Condolences to you and your family too. I agree, it is a bit surreal, but we take each day as it comes.

      Delete