Thursday 7 March 2024

Made a wild west building today

 I've been digging through some of my piles of unbuilt and unfinished projects.

Among them I found some Wild West Exodus MDF buildings (28mm), a couple of 15mm ACW buildings, and a few miscellaneous bits.

I decided to build up the WWE (hmm, not the wrestling) Distillery. With a few superglue mishaps, gluing a fingernail to a finger, and some drops on my jersey, the building came up nicely.






I bought this some years ago along with an Outlaw gang that looks a little like the crew of Serenity, and a team including Wild Bill Hickock and Calamity Jane that remind me an awful lot of Deadwood.

Along with that, a couple of other buildings from this setting:



The rules for WWE are available online for free and I can't remember if I ever had a physical copy of them or if they even made one.

As far as physical Wild West games go, I also found a copy of Dead Man's Hand by Great Escape Games, which I had never even opened. I got it when I bought a few packs of lady gunfighters.


Oh dear, and it looks like they're about to release a new version called Dead Man's Hand Redux next month. No rules changes, but they are making it look purtier. I must say, I want it just for the cover art alone. Curse the comic collector brain I have.

Oh no, and some beautiful plastic buildings set to be released at the same time. Don't look! Don't look! I'll probably buy it all when I finally get a job again and get out of this debt hole I'm in.


No comments:

Post a Comment